Monday, March 2, 2009

Well hello everyone

Long time no write. I can't believe that the Webolution program is coming to an end, it has been a long time coming but has been one of the most rewarding projects I have worked on. I have marvelled at the achievement of Webolutionaries and I know that it will result in new and ehnaced services for our customers in the long run.

Thankyou to all for being involved, putting yourself out there and having a go. We will send off the Webolution with a very fitting farewell, a celebration of all celebrations and I think that Josh Earl's appearance is highly appropriate.

I look forward to seeing everyone there and watching the progress of Webolutionaries as they seek the finish line.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I intend to finish this!

ps...was at Altona library today - love the 'reading' that's to be had in the loo!

wosemarywebolutionary said...

me too..we will be rearing to go.!!