Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hello from Byron Bay

Hello fellow Webolutionaries,

I am writing this post from a backpacker internet cafe in Byron Bay. I just wanted to checkin with everyone and to say hello. I would love to say taht I am writing from sunny Byron but that's not quite the case, it has been raining intermittently over thye last copuple of days. I am hoping that it will improve so that I get one beach day in before leaving on Saturday. It is a totally different lifestyle up here, a bit alternative and a bit yuppiesh, an amazing journey for me.
I hope that everyone is well and that you are continuing through the Learning Activituies of the webolution. I look forward to seeing everyone's progress when I return.

Stay well, take care and see you all soon.





P.S. Check out the Library in Brunswick Heads, I have named it the rainbow library, pretty fitting don't you think? I have enquired about working up here so I may not return, who wouldn't want to work in the rainbow library? hahahahah!!!!




Like all true Librarians I have visited the many local libraries but this is my fav.


Goodbye.

5 comments:

Waterbaby said...

Peace Love Libraries way to go Katie Matey. Enjoy hope the sun comes out. If not I've got some photo's of it. You'll make a great flower child of the webolution.

LibraryJo said...

Good on you lady, touring the libraries of northern NSW.
But you can't get a job at the rainbow library we need you back, although I'm sure people at a rainbow library would love our wacky webolution!!

wosemarywebolutionary said...

hey Katie it is so great to hear from you..I can see you at the Rainbow library..you are so colourful!!

we miss ya...hurry up and come back to all that work!!!!!!!!!!!

Majiik said...

LOL do they have magic mushrooms so you can catch the rainbow too and the pot of gold?

yeah yeah I'm on to it said...

Great to see round Katie having a great time visiting rainbow library land. I hope you found your pot of gold!