Monday, November 24, 2008

The Webolution is addictive......

As you can all see my blog now has a new theme, not sure what I think of this but I will give it a go. It's very school like, although it's probably fitting given that I will be studying again next year. It's Lea's fault that I have spent the last three hours playing around with new templates, she downloaded a new template for her blog the other day which is fantastic and I guess you could syay it got me inspired. There are a number of free Blogger templates available from the web which can add a totally different look to your blog and they can be downloaded to your blog in a few steps. Interested in exploring a new template for your blog, why ask myself or Lea and we can step you through the process. The good thing is that if you don't like the one you select you can quickly change it or revert back to the previous template.

I have added a new game widget to my blog which Ali pointed out to me sometime ago, it is called Wic Wac Woe. How appropriate!!!!! I couldn't resist when she told about it. As we all know in the world of the Webolution we have our own vocabularly as all words commence with the letter 'w', so how fitting is that we have Wic Wac Woe.

Farewell for now and keep up the good work.

2 comments:

Waterbaby said...

Willy Wonka (the chocolate webolutionary) would turn in his chocolate vat.

Gypsy Princess said...

Looking good Katie, I like it. Have you checked out my new Blog, I'm inspired once again. Though I think everyone saw the boring old one cos nobody's checking it out, except for my ever devoted friend Alli...I love the music clips and I worked out the flikr slideshow. The template give heaps of options for widgets. Loving it.